This website www.tenutadighizzano.com (referred to as “the Website” or “our Website” or “this Website” in this text) is operated by TENUTA di GHIZZANO Società Agricola S.S. (referred to as “owner of the Site” in this text). You can find further information in the pages Privacy and Disclaimer.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
“Cookies” are small text files that a website creates in the directories used by the web browser of its visitors.
Cookies collect some information about how visitors visit a given website (how many and which pages are visited, how much time he / she has navigated the site, from which channel he / she has arrived on the website etc.).
This information is generic and cannot be associated to any identified or identifiable person.
Users who visit web sites will have a minimum amount of information entered in the devices (computers, tablets and smartphones) they use to navigate the website.
There are various types of cookies: some make the use of the website more effective, others enable certain functions. By analyzing cookies in detail, you can better understand their functions:
- storing preferences entered
- avoiding to re-enter the same information several times during the visit
- analyzing how the user uses the services and the content of the website, so that the website owner can optimize the browsing experience and the services offered
- viewing video content
- viewing maps by Google Maps
- managing products in the shopping cart
- viewing excerpts from social networks
- allowing the sharing of the website content in social networks
- protecting user data from unauthorized access
- serving custom ads to users, for a most effective advertising campaign
- and more…
WHERE ARE COOKIES STORED?
On the hard disk (or on the memory unit) of the device that you are using to visit our Website.
AS A VISITOR, CAN I DISABLE ONE OR MORE COOKIES?
Yes, you can, through the functions available in your browser (see below).
HOW CAN COOKIES BE CLASSIFIED?
Cookies can be classified according to various considerations.
CLASSIFICATION OF COOKIES DEPENDING ON THE WEBSITE THAT CREATES THEM
- First-Party Cookies: they are created by the website you are visiting, and only this site can read them.
- Third-Party Cookies: they are generated by other websites, outside the website that you are visiting. When you visit a page on our Website, you may find content inserted from external sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr or others, and these websites may create cookies. Our Website does not have control over it. Please check these websites (see list below) for further information about these cookies, in addition to what you can find on our Website.
CLASSIFICATION OF COOKIES DEPENDING ON THEIR DURATION IN YOUR DEVICE
- Temporary (or Session) Cookies: they have no expiry date, and are deleted as soon as your navigation session is over, or when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: they all have an expiry date (indicated here below for each cookies) and remain in your computer / device even when your navigation session is over or when you close your browser. They can be read by the website which has created them on your following visits to the same website.
CLASSIFICATION OF COOKIES DEPENDING ON THEIR INTENDED USE
- Technical Cookies
- Targeting Cookies
- Third-Party Services Analysis Cookies
- Cookies to integrate products and functions of third party software
Let’s see them in detail:
Technical cookies: This type of cookie allows the proper operation of certain sections of the Website. They are of two categories, temporary (or session) and persistent (see above). These cookies are required to view the site and in relation to the technical services offered. They will always be used and sent, unless you do not change the settings in your browser (this may result in a poor service; moreover, one or more services may be unavailable).
Third-Party Services Analysis Cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about the Website by users (anonymously), such as page views, time spent on site, traffic sources, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains outside the Website.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third party software: This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Website such as the icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the Website, or for the use of third-party software services (such as software to generate maps and additional software that other services offer). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality in the pages of the Website.
Targeting Cookies: These cookies are needed to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Website.
This site, according to the current legislation, is not obliged to request consent for technical cookies, as they are required for the normal functioning of the Website. As to cookies created by the analysis service offered by Google Analytics (see below), they can be considered as technical cookies, for two reasons:
- they collect data in “aggregate” form, not attributable to individual users or persons that can be identified
- the IP address of the connecting device used (computer, smartphone or tablet) is “anonymized” (modified) and for this reason it becomes unrecognizable and the privacy level is increased (read more here below).
For all other types of cookies, users can express their consent with one or more of the following methods:
- Through specific configurations of the browser or programs used to navigate the pages of this Website
- By changing the settings in the use of third-party services
Both solutions might prevent you from using or viewing parts of this Website.
LIST OF THE COOKIES USED IN THIS WEBSITE
NIDThird party6 monthsTargetingRequested by the Google Maps third-party service. It controls the functioning of dynamic maps. It controls various unique identifiers, but not all details are known. For further information about Google Maps cookies, please read more here below.Google Maps
|_icl_current_language||First party||24 hours||Technical||Cookie of the WordPress CMS. It records the language in which you are viewing this Website.||This Website / CMS WordPress|
|PHPSESSID||First party||Session||Technical||Cookie of the WordPress CMS. It identifies your unique session in this Website.||This Website / CMS WordPress|
|_ga||Third party||2 years||Technical (anonymized)||Requested by the Google Analytics third-party service. Persistent cookie used to distinguish users.||Google Analytics|
|_gat||Third party||10 minutes||Technical (anonymized)||Requested by the Google Analytics third-party service. Persistent cookie used to limit the request rate and limit data collection in high traffic websites.||Google Analytics|
|PREF||Third party||2 years||Targeting||Requested by the Google Maps third-party service. For further information about Google Maps cookies, please read more here below.||Google Maps|
|APISID||Third party||Session||Targeting||Requested by the Google Maps third-party service. It controls the functioning of dynamic maps. It controls various unique identifiers, but not all details are known. For further information about Google Maps cookies, please read more here below.||Google Maps|
|HSID||Third party||Session||Targeting||Requested by the Google Maps third-party service. It controls various unique identifiers, but not all details are known. For further information about Google Maps cookies, please read more here below.||Google Maps|
|SAPISID||Third party||Session||Targeting||Requested by the Google Maps third-party service. It controls various unique identifiers, but not all details are known. For further information about Google Maps cookies, please read more here below.||Google Maps|
|SID||Third party||Session||Targeting||Requested by the Google Maps third-party service. It controls various unique identifiers, but not all details are known. For further information about Google Maps cookies, please read more here below.||Google Maps|
|SSID||Third party||Session||Targeting||Google Maps|
|GEUP||Third party||2 years||Targeting||Cookie created by the third party YouTube video management service. This cookie is used to reproduce a YouTube video. It is created during video loading. A unique identifier given to each computer that enables YouTube video tracking by Google.||YouTube|
|PREF||Third party||8 months||Targeting||Cookie created by the third party YouTube video management service. This cookie is used to reproduce a YouTube video. It is created during video loading. A unique identifier given to each computer that enables YouTube video tracking by Google. For further information please see below in the information about Google cookies.||YouTube|
|APISID||Third party||Session||Targeting||Cookie created by the third party YouTube video management service. Further details are unknown.||YouTube|
|HSID||Third party||Session||Targeting||Cookie created by the third party YouTube video management service. Further details are unknown. For further information please see below in the information about Google cookies.||YouTube|
|SID||Third party||Session||Targeting||Cookie created by the third party YouTube video management service. No further detail is known. For further information please see below in the information about Google cookies.||YouTube|
|YSC||Third party||Session||Targeting||Cookie created by the third party YouTube video management service. It is used to reproduce a YouTube video and is created during video loading.||YouTube|
|SSID||Third party||Session||Targeting||Cookie created by the third party YouTube video management service. Further details are unknonw.||YouTube|
|LOGIN_INFO||Third party||Session||Targeting||Cookie created by the third party YouTube video management service. Further details are unknonw.||YouTube|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Third party||8 months||Targeting||Cookie created by the third party YouTube video management service. It measures the YouTube bandwidth.||YouTube|
|SAPISID||Third party||Session||Targeting||Cookie created by the third party YouTube video management service. Further details are unknown.||YouTube|
INFORMATION ABOUT GOOGLE ANALYTICS COOKIES
These cookies are considered “Third-Party Cookies”. Google is responsible for them, as it supplies the service.
Google Analytics is a statistics service managed by Google which collects data on website visits and makes data available to the website owner in an anonymous and “aggregate” way, in the sense that you can not reconnect statistics data to individuals who have visited the Website. For further details about Google Analytic cookies please read the related section in this page.
Notice: the _gat cookie may have a structured name. For example, if instead of _gat you see gat_firstaccount, this means that more than one accounts are used to collect statistical data, and in this case the name of the account is identified with the suffix “_firstaccount” after “_gat”.
INFORMATION ABOUT GOOGLE MAPS COOKIES
Our Website might show Google Maps in one or more pages. They generate cookies, the so-called “Third Party Cookies”, as Google – which supplies the service – is responsible for them. Google Maps is a service by Google which enables the creation of dynamic maps on websites, such as the typical map in the “Where we are” page. Although we have no control on cookies created by Google, it seems they include a mixture of information to measure the number of users on the Google Maps, and their behaviour.
About PREF and SID cookies, Google declares in this page this page (Privacy and terms) of its website in the “Advertising” section:
“Most Google users will have a preferences cookie called ‘PREF’ in their browsers. A browser sends this cookie with requests to Google’s sites. The PREF cookie may store your preferences and other information, in particular your preferred language (e.g. English), how many search results you wish to have shown per page (e.g. 10 or 20), and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on.”
About SID and HSID cookies Google declares, in the same page (Privacy and terms) of its site in the “Security” section:
INFORMATION ABOUT YOUTUBE COOKIES
Our Website might use in one or more pages the YouTube (by Google) third party service to display one or more videos. When you view one page of our Website with one video (“embedded video”) YouTube creates some third party cookies. These cookies are used by YouTube to store user preferences when they view pages containing videos, or for other non specified purposes. YouTube does not disclose precise details about its cookies and how they are used. These cookies do not identify you personally, unless you are logged in Google, and in this case it is connected to your Google Account. If you do not want YouTube to collect information about your visit, you can individually or totally block these cookies, as indicated in the section “Policy of fhird party cookies”.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE DOUBLECLICK (GOOGLE) COOKIES
The DoubleClick cookies are used by Google in ads published in partner websites, for instance websites where AdSense ads are published or which are part of the promotional networks certified by Google. When a user visits the website of one partner and views an ad or clicks on it, a cookie may be created in the browser of such final user. Please note what follows:
- The use of the DoubleClick cookies enables Google and its partners to publish ads to show you on the basis of your visits to our Website and / or other websites.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES THROUGH BROWSER CONFIGURATION
The name of buttons / link / pages indicated in the procedures here below might differ slightly. In this case please refer to the current version of your browser.
- Open the Chrome browser
- Click on the menu in the instruments bar of the browser next to the URL field for navigation
- Select “Settings”
- Click on “Show advanced settings”
- In the “Privacy” section click on the “Content settings” button
- In the “Cookie” you can modify the following settings related to cookies:
- Enable local data saving
- Modify local data only until when the browser is closed
- Disallow websites to set cookies
- Block third party cookies and websites data
- Manage exceptions for some websites
- Deletion of one or all cookies
- Open the Mozilla Firefox browser
- Cliek on the menu in the browser instrument bar next to the field where you enter the URL for navigation
- Select “Options”
- Select the “Privacy” panel
- Click on “Show advanced settings”
- In the “Privacy” section click on “Content settings”
- In the “Tracking” section you can edit the following cookie settings:
- Request websites not to track your navigation
- Communicate to websites your consent to be tracked
- Do not communicate any preference relating to personal data tracking
From the “Chronology” section you can:
- By enabling “Use customized settings” you can select to accept third party cookies (“Always”, “From most visited sites” or “Never”) and to record them for a given period (“Until they expire”, “Until Firefox is closed” or “Ask each time”)
- Delete the individual cookies stored
- Open the Internet Explorer browser
- Click on “Instruments” and choose “Internet options”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab and in the “Settings” section modify the slider based on your desired action for cookies:
- Block all cookies
- Enable alla coolies
- Select websites from which to obtain cookies: drag the curson to a medium position so that all cookies are not completely blocked or completely enabled, click on sites, in the website address field enter a website and click on “Block” or “Enable”
- Open the Safari browser
- Click on “Safari”, select “Preferences” and click on “Privacy”
- In the “Block cookies” section specify how Safari has to accept cookies from websites
- To view which websites have stored cookies click on “Details”
SAFARI IOS (MOBILE DEVICES)
- Open the Safari iOS browser
- Touch “Settings” and then “Safari”
- Touch “Block cookies” and choose from the various options: “Never”, “Third parties and advertisers” or “Always”
- To cancel all cookies stored by Safary touch “Settings”, then “Safari” and finally on “Delete cookies and data”
- Open the Opera browser
- Cliek on “Preferences” and then on “Advanced” and finally on “Cookies”
- Select one of the following options:
- Accept all cookies
- Accept only cookies from the website that you visit: third party cookies and cookies sent from a domain different from the one that you are visiting will be refused
- Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved
OTHER OLDER BROWSERS
Internet Explorer 3.0
Internet Explorer 4.0
Internet Explorer 5.0+
Internet Explorer (IE) 7.0+
Internet Explorer (IE) 8.0+
Firefox 2.0+ / 3.0+ / 4.0+/8.0+
Netscape Navigator 3.0
HOW TO DISABLE THIRD PARTY SERVICES COOKIES
Google + (for configuration please visit this page)
Facebook (for configuration please log into your account and visit the “Privacy” section)
Twitter (for configuration please visit this page)
LinkedIn (for configuration please visit this page)
USE OF “GOOGLE ANALYTICS ONLINE ANALYSIS SOFTWARE AND ITS RELATED COOKIES
USE OF IP ADDRESSES ANONYMIZED DETECTION
In order to collect statistical data about user navigation and improve the communication of our Website and the services we offer, our Website uses the data analysis online software “Google Analytics”.
This service is supplied by the “Google Inc.” company, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA” (referred to as “Google” in this text). Google Analytics uses either temporary and persistent tracking cookies (which have various expiry dates, as described in this page) in order to recognize a user which has already visited the pages of our Website in the past. Data about the use of the web pages of our Website detected by such cookies are normally transmitted to a Google server in the United States (or other countries), where they are stored.
Data collected by the Google Analytics system concern, for instance, information relating to time spent on the Website, approximate geographic location, entrance and exit pages, origin of visitor traffic, and so on. Google will use this data to evaluate the use of the Website, draw reports on the activity of our Website and provide us with further services connected to the use of our Website and of the Internet.
Data collected through these cookies will be used in aggregate form. “In aggregate form” means that cookies and tracking systems are never associated to the individual person but to navigation, and therefore nobody will manage to associate your name to the web pages or websites that you visit.
Moreover, an important detail such as your IP address, is “anonymized” to raise the level of your protection, as explained here below.
In our Website the Google Analytics tracking code has been completed by the “gat._anonymizeIp();” code, to guarantee an anonymized detection of IP addresses (the so called IP masking).
Your IP address (the number assigned to your computer or device by your Internet Service Provider) is shortened and therefore anonymized – on our initiative – by Google within the member States of the European Union or in other States of the agreement on the European economic space. For this reason user profiles created by Google Analytics are “anonymized” and this makes it impossible to trace back the individual user. Only in some particular cases the whole IP address is transmitted to a Google server, and there it is shortened.
Your anonymized IP address transmitted by your browser within the Google Analytics system, is not added to other data stored by Google. A transmission of this data to third parties through Google can only be achieved by a statutory provision or as part of data processing for third parties. In no case will Google group your personal data with any other data collected.
Google adheres to the principles of personal data of the “US Safe Harbor” agreement and is registered in the “Safe Harbor” program of the Ministry of Commerce of the United States.
By using our Website you declare your consent to the processing of data collected by Google Analytics, and to the methods of data processing as well as to purpose described above.
At any time you can refuse and / or block cookies through the settings of your browser, although this may make it impossible to use certain features of the Website (see procedures in this page).
Another way to avoid detection of the data generated by the cookie about your use of our Site (including your IP address) is to download and install the “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on”, an extension to your browser, which you can find by clicking on this link:
In the following page you can find the Terms of service of Google Analytics:
In the following page you can find the kinds of cookies used by Google:
In the following page you can find information about the use of targeting cookies by Google:
In the following pages you can find information about the use of targeting cookies in the DoubleClick / Google circuit:
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MORE DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES?
WEBSITES AND THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Our Website might contain links to other websites, which are based on their own cookie policies, which can be different from our own. We are not responsible for this, and invite you to gather full information in those sites.
OTHER COOKIES AND UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES
In a dynamic environment as the Internet is, it may not always be possible to control all cookies that are stored by third parties through this Website. For example, in some cases a given web page can contain embedded elements from other sites: text, documents, photos or videos, all material visible on our website but stored on third-party websites. In case you find a cookie on our website which is not shown in the following information, please let us know. Or, as an alternative, feel free to directly contact the third party (cookie owner) and ask anything you need to know on this cookie (purpose, duration and how they guarantee your privacy). In case you discover that in a given page a cookie for a certain functionality (such as viewing a Google Map or a YouTube video) is created, and in other pages – for the same function – it is not created, you may have encountered a momentary failure of our Website on that page. In this case, please inform us of this unexpected occurrence, and we will immediately check and resolve.
VISIBILITY OF THIS PAGE OF OUR WEBSITE
The Website owner reserves the right to change the content of this Website at any time without prior notice. You agree to be bound by any such revisions and therefore you commit yourself to periodically visit the Website to be informed about any changes.
CHANGES IN THIS PAGE
The Website owner reserves the right to change the content of this page at any time without prior notice. You agree to be bound by any such revisions and therefore you commit yourself to periodically visit the Website to be informed about any changes.